What is Python Training Course?
Python is an active programming language extensively used in software field. It is an understandable, high-level and general purpose language designed to increase the readability of the code. Through this course, one can develop the simplified code and syntaxes to express their newer concepts and ideas. The python is not like C++, java or C language as it demands lines and lines of coding. If you learn this course, you would come to know how to develop code with some lines of syntax. The Mastering python course Bostonis available for the candidates that would like to create simple codes.
What the Course is about?
This course covers various types of python tools and libraries. Through this course, the candidates will learn how to effectively handle the data analytics concepts. The course actually starts with the broad introduction to data science, fundamental concepts of python programming, statistical concepts of data analytics, data wrangling, web application designing, data munging, website scraping and more. The concepts of python libraries such as Matplotlib, NumPy, scikit-learn, SciPy and Pandas will be taught briefly to the participants. In addition to these, Python integration with Hadoop MapReduce and spark will be taught to the candidates.
The Course Objectives
By the end of the course, the candidates will be able to:
- Explain Python integration with Hadoop MapReduce and spark
- Explain what data science is and how it helps to develop codes in a simple manner
- Perform web scraping using various methods and tools
- Explain the in-depth concept of data analytics process
- Explain the needs and requirements of the python libraries such as Matplotlib, NumPy, scikit-learn, SciPy and Pandas and its applications
- Differentiate the concept of data analytics and statistical data analytics
- Understand the programming concepts used to adopt data science
- Install the python libraries tools and libraries
Who can do this course?
The Python training online or offline can be done by the following candidates,
- People that have passion in the data science field
- The analytics professionals that would like to work with open source tools or python
- Experienced professionals that would like to use data science in their field
- Software professionals that would like to change their career in data analytics field
- Software graduates that are seeking to develop their career in the data analytics and data science field
Fundamentals of the Course
No basic knowledge is required to learn this course. If you are new to data science and data analytics, you can still learn this course with endmost comfort.
Once after the completion of the course, the participants are asked to do a real-life project. The institute experts will validate your project and issue a project certification to you based on your performance in the project. In order to get the course certification, you have to clear the examination with 75% marks. If you do, you will definitely get the course certification. No certification renewal is needed. Choose the best institute to learn this course, in order to get the maximum benefits out of this.